Individuals Under 21 Years of Age
Our Website is not intended to be used by anyone under the age of 21. Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 21. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 21. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 21, We will take steps to remove that information from Our servers. We will never collect, process, or fulfill any order placed to individuals under the age of 21. We rely on Your honest consent as a legal basis for processing, collecting, and storing your information.
Collecting and Using Your Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Plant Stable may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service. We have no intention to sell your data.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For purchases: We will use your data for the development, compliance and shipping of products, items or services purchased. Basically, we will need to use your personal info to ship your order.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience. We have no intention to sell your data.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. This includes postal services who will get your order to you.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Terms and Conditions. We will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with Our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce Our legal agreements and policies.
The Plant Stable will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed through Our website provider and is stored where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from Your jurisdiction.
The Plant Stable will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data is treated securely and in accordance with our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies to make sure no transfer of Your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of Your data and other personal information.
Once again, We will not sell Your data or personal information. We only intend to use Your information to fulfill Your order.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, The Plant Stable may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency). We have no intention to give up this information without a warrant, but must state it for legal reasons.
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. In stating this, we use 256 bit encryption on all orders which is the same as most banks and firms. Our website is hosted and secured with SSL, Firewall, and Malware protection.
Our Data, Licensing and IP
Linking to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Linking to Our Websites
The Following organizations may link to Our website without written approval: Search engines, government agencies, new organizations, and ODDs(online directories). However, these organizations may not link to Our website if they are being deceptive, falsely implying sponsorship, or endorsing the breaking of local or federal laws.
If you are a consumer/business information website, community websites, charity, legal or consulting firm, educational institution, trade association, or direct competitor please reach out for written approval before linking to Our website. We will approve link requests if we decide that you’re not going to make Us look unfavorable in any way We see fit. You may link to Our home page as long as the link is not deceptive or presented in an unsavory way. When linking to Our website You may not falsely imply sponsorship or affiliation and fit within the context of the linking party’s website.
If You are an organization who would like to hyper-link to our website but are unsure You meet the criteria listed in this section (Linking to Our Website) please email Us. We will need Your business name, contact information (phone & email), and the URL You are hyper-linking from. Please also provide the specific links from Our website that You would like to hyperlink.
No use of The Plant Stable’s logo, art, or designs will be allowed for linking unless given prior authorization. No use of The Plant Stables logo may be used in any way that goes outside the guidelines set forth in Our trademark license agreement.
If you link to Our website We do NOT hold any responsibility for what is on Your website. By linking to Our website You agree to protect and defend Us against all claims that arise on Your website. No linking should ever appear on a website that could be interpreted as malicious, obscene, criminal, or which infringes Our rights.
Licenses and IP
Unless otherwise stated, The Plant Stable owns all intellectual property rights for the content and material on https://theplantstable.com. Anything You see with Our logo should be interpreted as Our intellectual property. We own all copywrites to The Plant Stable logo and designs.
We DO NOT allow the transfer of any materials from Our website to other sources without written consent. We strictly forbid the reproduction or duplication of anything produced or distributed by The Plant Stable. This includes but is not limited to, artwork, designs, seeds, packaging, branding, and likeness.
Individuals Under 21 Years of Age
No information on Our Website is intended to be seen by anyone under the age of 21. Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 21. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 21. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 21, We will take steps to remove that information from Our servers. We will never collect, process, or fulfill any orders placed to individuals under the age of 21. We rely on Your honest consent as a legal basis for processing, collecting, and storing your information.
Nothing stated in Our terms and conditions will limit or exclude You from lability of death or personal injury. It does not limit or exclude Your ability to commit fraud or make fraudulent misrepresentation. It doesn’t limit Your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of Your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations set in this section or anywhere else on Our website is subject to the preceding paragraph and govern all liabilities. As long as Our website and the information on Our website is provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of nature when viewing.
All The information stated above shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.
If you have any questions about Our Terms and Conditions, You can contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org